Hey there! It’s great to have you here. I’m pretty sure you wish to apply for UEA International Development Full Fees Scholarships in UK 2023/2024 for international student which is fully funded.
Is that so? Great! In this article, we have carefully outline all the necessary information you need to know with regards to gaining the fully funded scholarships in UK.
Note that this opportunity is accumulative for all international students or all inspiring international students.
Let’s get started!
>>> Here’s a list of scholarships you can apply now <<<
- Canada Scholarships for International Students
- USA Scholarships for International Students
- Georgia State University Fully Funded Scholarship
- Apply for Embassy of UK Scholarships
- UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships in UK
- List of Countries Offering Visa Lottery to Study Abroad
- How to Study in Canada Without IELTS
UEA International Development Full Fees Scholarships Overview
University of East Anglia
Deadline: 30 April 2023 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2023
The School of International Development offers competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International fees to students taking any of the full-time Master’s courses offered at the University of East Anglia.
School of International Development, University of East Anglia in UK
Level/Field(s) of study:
Any full time Masters Degree courses offered by the School of International Development
International and EU students
Number of scholarships:
The scholarship covers full tuition fees worth £19,800.
To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- • Be a graduate of any International institution.
- • Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- • To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course under the School of International Development
In no more than 250 words, you must submit a written essay on how the course you have applied for will help you achieve your career goals and how your experiences and interests would aid the learning of the cohort as a whole.
You must have been offered a place to study an eligible Masters course under the School of International Development to be considered for the scholarship. Applications are done online through the scholarships application form found at the official website. The dealine for applications is 30 April 2023.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.