Hey there! It’s great to have you here. I’m pretty sure you wish to apply for Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships in UK 2023/2024 for international student which is fully funded.
Is that so? Great! In this article, we have carefully outline all the necessary information you need to know with regards to gaining the fully funded scholarships in UK.
Note that this opportunity is accumulative for all international students or all inspiring international students.
Let’s get started!
>>> Here’s a list of scholarships you can apply now <<<
- Canada Scholarships for International Students
- USA Scholarships for International Students
- Georgia State University Fully Funded Scholarship
- Apply for Embassy of UK Scholarships
- UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships in UK
- List of Countries Offering Visa Lottery to Study Abroad
- How to Study in Canada Without IELTS
- UEA International Development Full Fees Scholarships in UK
Overview of Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships 2023
University of Nottingham
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 17 May 2023 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2023
The Developing Solutions Scholarship Programme is designed for international students from Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries who want to pursue a Master’s Degree in the University of Nottingham and make a difference to the development of their home country.
University of Nottingham in United Kingdom
Level and Field(s) of study:
Full-time Masters Degree Programmes (including MRes) at Nottingham for October 2023 in any subject area within the following faculties: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Social Science
Number of Awards:
Students domiciled in the following countries:
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
50-100% of the tuition fees
Requirements for Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships 2023
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
• be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries (listed above)
• be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
• hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in October 2023, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
Applicants must first have applied for and have received an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before they can apply for the scholarship. You can apply through the scholarships section of the University’s application system, NottinghamHub. The deadline is Friday, 17 May 2023.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.