Hey there! It’s great to have you here. I’m pretty sure you wish to apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships in UK 2023/2024 for international student which is fully funded.
Is that so? Great! In this article, we have carefully outline all the necessary information you need to know with regards to gaining the fully funded scholarships in UK.
Note that this opportunity is accumulative for all international students or all inspiring international students.
Let’s get started!
>>> Here’s a list of scholarships you can apply now <<<
- Canada Scholarships for International Students
- USA Scholarships for International Students
- Georgia State University Fully Funded Scholarship
- Apply for Embassy of UK Scholarships
- UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships in UK
- List of Countries Offering Visa Lottery to Study Abroad
- How to Study in Canada Without IELTS
- UEA International Development Full Fees Scholarships in UK
- Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships in UK
Overview of Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2023
University of Bristol
Deadline: 27 Feb/24 April 2023 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2023
Bristol University is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol. Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2023.
University of Bristol, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Any full-time Undergraduate programme (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or any one-year, full-time Postgraduate programme or one of the eligible two-year programmes – Social Work (MSc) and Law (MA) offered at the University
Scholarship awards for undergraduate international students are valued at £6,500 and £13,000 per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
Scholarship awards for postgraduate international students are valued at £6,500, £13,000 and £26,000 per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
Applicants may also be eligible to receive a £3,000 living cost bursary during their first year of study.
Requirements for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2023
You can apply for a Think Big Scholarship if you:
- • are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- • have applied to start any full-time Undergraduate programme, excluding Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science or any one-year, full-time Postgraduate programme or one of the eligible two-year programmes – Social Work (MSc) and Law (MA), at the University of Bristol in September 2023.
You can submit an application for the Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
The deadline for undergraduate scholarships is 27 February 2023, 10 am (UK time). The deadline for postgraduate scholarships is 24 April 2023, 10 am (UK time).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website (Undergraduate): http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/think-big-undergraduate/
Official Scholarship Website (Postgraduate): http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/think-big-postgraduate/